Thursday, 24 May 2007

I have decided to start a seperate blog for my Her Space : My space photos. Th consept for this it to Take a word, take a picture.A blog to share snapshots of everyday life with no props and no limits.Just plain old fashioned photography in her space and my space.

Card : Playing cards, birthday cards, recipe cards

this is one of our engagment cards from our party on Sat.

Beads : A small piece of glass, stone or plastic for threading.


Strap : A strip of cloth used to secure or carry something.

this is the strap off my favourite possession - my camera!!


Shoe : A covering for the foot

miguels little slippers

Tassle : A tuft of loosely hanging threads to decorate and adorn.


Chocolate : A sweet substance that we cannot live without.


2 comments:

Scraps of Bev said...

Cleo - I'm loving these photo's of yours and working this way having a subject given to you really makes you think and work for the right shot..wish I had the time so I could so this myself. perhaps one day!!

Jacques Coetzer said...

So real I could almost taste it!

J/...